June 12-14, 2020
Dear Area V Riders,
2020 has been a whirlwind and we are incredibly grateful we were able to host our USEA Spring Social Event in March before the shutdown. As most of you know, Feathercreek and Texas Rose have USEA shows the week before and after our scheduled Jumpin’ June Bug. Schooling Horse Trial. We want to support our local Area V organizers and have decided to cancel our schooling horse trial. However, we will still be offering open schooling and schooling jumper rounds. If there is enough interest, we will also offer Ride-A-Test as well.
We appreciate your understanding and hope to see everyone for a last minute tune up before Texas Rose..
Open Schooling Schedule
- Dressage arenas will be set up for schooling.
- On Saturday and Sunday we are offering schooling jumper rounds. We will have a course set each day and will be changing the heights through the day.
Saturday Schooling Jumper Rounds:
Sunday Schooling Jumper Rounds:
“Schooling jumper rounds will not be judged, MeadowCreek Park will not be providing a jump crew. Heights must remain at set height”
New questions on cross country for all levels!
Trainers please contact us about reserving the jump arena outside of the designated ride times.
The safety of our riders and their horses is our first priority! With the ongoing positive cases of COVID-19 in the area, we will be administrating new safety protocols to keep our riders, volunteers, and their families safe. Here are the new safety protocols we will be impending in June.
- Please practice social distancing
- We will be wiping down common areas with disinfectant regularly
- We will have disinfectant sprays available at wash racks and stadium warm up.
- For overnight guests, please allow at least one stall in-between you and other groups.
- Please stay home if you feel ill.
Accepted Method of Payment
Payment is due upon arrival and will be accepted online only till further notice. Please plan accordantly
Open schooling Entry and Release
All Releases and Coggins MUST BE DELIVERED ELECTRONICALLY ONLY. Please email completed Releases and Coggins to firstname.lastname@example.org.