MeadowCreek Park hosts many events that are free to the public and provide great entertainment for the entire family! We encourage you to view our calendar and come see the excitement for yourself.
Welcome to MeadowCreek Park, we ask that you remember the following:
- Please park in designated area
- For the safety of horses, riders and spectators, please refrain from unnecessary rowdiness
- Remember that horses and riders have the right of way
- Dogs must be on a leash
- Enjoy your visit and if you have any questions, please do hesitate to stop by the show office. One of our staff will be happy to answer your question or contact us as firstname.lastname@example.org or (512)-517-6700.
Directions to MeadowCreek Park
We are located 2 miles South of town on HWY 14. Please be aware that some GPS systems will send you North of Kosse.
1342 Hwy. 14 South, Kosse, TX 76653
- From I-45 Centerville: Hwy. 7 W 45 miles to Kosse then left (South) on Hwy 14 for 2 miles to gate on left
- From I-35 to Marlin: Hwy. 7 E. to Kosse to Hwy 14 S. Turn right (South) 2 miles to gate on left.
- From Dallas: I-45 S to Richland (Hwy 14) thru Mexia & Groesbeck to Kosse. Continue South on Hwy 14 2 miles to gates on left.
- From Hwy 6/Bryan-College Station: Hwy 6 north through Calvert. Take Hwy 14 north through Bremond. 6 miles after Bremond, gates on right.
Quality Inn of Groesbeck – mention MCP for a special rate. 254-729-0077 Several other hotels within 15-20 minute drive in Groesbeck, Marlin, Franklin and Marquez.